The Affordable Connectivity Program provides:
- Up to $30/month discount for broadband service;
- Up to $75/month discount for households on qualifying Tribal lands;
The Affordable Connectivity Program is limited to one monthly service discount and one device discount per household.
Who is Eligible?
A household is eligible if a member of the household meets one of the criteria below:
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly know as Food Stamps
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- FREE and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, including at U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools in the 2019-20, 2020-21, or 2021-22 school year.
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year.
CLICK NOW for a Consumer FAQ and other program resources.
Three Ways to Apply
- Contact Inter Mountain Cable, Coalfields Telephone or Mikrotec CATV directly to learn more about our application process.
- Go to USAC Affordable Connectivity Program Website to apply online and to find participating providers near you.
- Call 833-511-0311 for a mail-in application, and return it along with proof of eligibility
Mail to: Emergency Broadband Support Center
P.O. Box 7081
London, KY 40742