The Affordable Connectivity Program provides:
- Up to $30/month discount for broadband service;
- Up to $75/month discount for households on qualifying Tribal lands;
The Affordable Connectivity Program is limited to one monthly service discount and one device discount per household.
Who is Eligible?
A household is eligible if a member of the household meets one of the criteria below:
- Has an income that is at or below 20% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as Food Stamps
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- FREE and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, including at U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools in the 2019-20, 2020-21, or 2021-22 school year.
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year.
- The Affordable Connectivity Program is a government program that reduces the customer’s broadband internet access service bill;
- The household may obtain ACP-supported broadband service from any participating provider of its choosing;
- The household may apply the ACP benefit to any broadband service offering of the participating provider at the same terms available to households that are not eligible for ACP-supported service;
- The provider may disconnect the household’s ACP-supported service after 90 consecutive days of non-payment;
- The household will be subject to the provider’s undiscounted rates and general terms and conditions if the program ends, if the consumer transfers their benefit to another provider but continues to receive service from the current provider, or upon de-enrollment from the Affordable Connectivity Program; and
- The household may file a complaint against its provider via the Commission’s Consumer Complaint Center.
Three Ways to Apply
- Contact Inter Mountain Cable, Coalfields Telephone or Mikrotec CATV directly to learn more about our application process.
- Go to USAC Affordable Connectivity Program Website to apply online and to find participating providers near you.
- Call 833-511-0311 for a mail-in application and return it along with proof of eligibility.
Mail to: ACP/Lifeline Support Center
P.O. Box 9100
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773-9100